By Audrey Zirbes
Jessica Schultz of Menoken ND was driving in her Volkswagen Beetle on the night of April 25th."It was raining so I was being extra cautious" She remembers. "The people in the cars that passed me seemed to be pointing at my car, so I pulled to the side. As I was walking around my car, I saw a little girl sitting in the back seat. When I opened the door she was gone."Jessica is not alone. There have been multiple reports of strange sightings involving Volkswagen Beetles produced between 2000-2003. Craig Leren from Green Bay WI owned a 2001 VW, but was forced to sell the car after multiple neighbors complained that screams were coming from the vehicle. He never heard the disturbances himself but, after complaints were filed with the local police, he felt he had no choice, he had to "get rid of the car".
A spokesperson for Volkeswagen denied that there had been any spiritual disturbances involving their vehicles, and refused to comment on rumors of a potential recall. However, an insider at the Volkeswagen American Corporate Headquarters in Herndon, VA (who wishes to remain anonymous ) confirms that there have indeed been many complaints. Not all the occurrences are extreme as Jessica's apparition, some experience odd odors, unexplainable fogging of the windows, a feeling of being watched or flames seen in the rear view mirror. According to our source, the issues began to surface after Volkeswagen started a company wide recycling initiative. The program involved the repurposing of undamaged parts returned to the company. Sometimes these parts came from vehicles that had been involved in fatal crashes. The program has since been canceled.
Jessica Schultz has become fond of the little ghost in her car, she now calls her Michelle. "She keeps me company". Jessica claims that she sees Michelle mostly on rainy nights and sometimes her presence is proceeded by a faint smell of cinnamon.
The same thing happened to me. Every time I came out to my car the windows were all fogged up, like someone was breathing. No one elses car was like that.
ReplyDelete